|Kelly Jean Peters|
Kelly Jean Peters appeared as Lt. Louise Anderson, a new intellectually minded Nurse that Radar gets smitten with in the Season 1 M*A*S*H episode "Love Story".
|Born:||July 2, 1940|
|Birthplace||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Episodes appeared in:||"Love Story" in Season 1|
|Character played:||Lieutenant Louise Anderson|
Kelly Jean Peters (born on July 2, 1940 in Columbus, Ohio) made a guest appearance on the CBS-TV series M*A*S*H, appearing as Lieutenant Louise Anderson in the Season 1 episode "Love Story". Kelly is perhaps best known for roles in the films Any Wednesday (1966), Little Big Man (1970), where she appeared with Dustin Hoffman, Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986) and The Bachelor (1999).
Kelly starred in the original pilot episode for the CBS-TV sitcom All in the Family, which was titled And Justice for All (1968), along with actor Tim McIntire, where they played the characters Richard and Gloria, the precursors to the Mike and Gloria Stivic characters in the TV series, in 1968. Another pilot episode was shot a year later with different actors in the parts, but neither set of actors were hired when the series premiered in 1971. Since 2009, Kelly has been a member of the North Hollywood, CA based Interact Theatre Company, where she has acted in the productions The Matchmaker and The Old Lady Shows Her Medals.
- 1966: Hank, as Franny, the baby-sitter
- 1966: The Monkees, as Fern in episode "Too Many Girls"
- 1966: The Green Hornet, as Jackie in episode "The Silent Gun"
- 1972: Bonanza, in episode "The Lonely Man"
- 1973: Kung-Fu, in episode titled "The Stone"
- 1982: The Voyagers, as Mrs. George Washington in "Merry Christmas, Boggs"
- 1986: Poltergeist 2, as young Jess
- 1986: Legal Eagles, as Set decorator
- 1989: Alien Nation, as "Virginia Sex-Service"
- 1994: Cagney & Lacey: The Return, as Ginger Cohen
- 1999: The Bachelor, as Waitress
- 2001: Killer Bud, as Mrs. Delvecchio
- Kelly Jean Peters at the Internet Movie Database